Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gruvjunkygruvjunky shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES, This would be amazing and I would find myself using blip more often as blip shars to the other mainstream social media networks, definitely needs a widget that will allow you to select the best match and share what you are listening to on your music player while on the go.

• Moncler  GudMoncler Gud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GHD straighteners are amazing hair straighteners.People have really began to take note of the latest fashion accessory since they blasted into the market.GHD straighteners are safe to use anytime.With GHD hair,you can create celebrity's hairstyle,too.You can make you hair as you want to have.All of GHD products are exported under very strict quality control, We are taking technology, quality and services as the business principle.We provide quality all kinds of hair straighteners at an incredible price, you can save more and we provide fast shipping! Show off your girl with the GHD IV styler! She will love it very much.

• Moncler  GudMoncler Gud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GHD straighteners are amazing hair straighteners.People have really began to take note of the latest fashion accessory since they blasted into the market.GHD straighteners are safe to use anytime.With GHD hair,you can create celebrity's hairstyle,too.You can make you hair as you want to have.All of GHD products are exported under very strict quality control, We are taking technology, quality and services as the business principle.We provide quality all kinds of hair straighteners at an incredible price, you can save more and we provide fast shipping! Show off your girl with the GHD IV styler! She will love it very much.

• DoctorFuDoctorFu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been looking for an app for Blip.fm on Android for a long time. 3 votes! :D

• Eddie MoonEddie Moon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't spend as much time blipping from the pc I don't have the time, so an android app would be great to blip on the go.

• Adrian GaunaAdrian Gauna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please! I would really like this for my Droid. I'll be a lot more active with blipping shit.

• electric1electric1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would LOVE this! I recently bought an N900 which supports flash in the browser. I was hoping to use blip.fm on it. Unfortunately using blip on the N900 is pretty inconsistent. So back to my Moto Cliq I go in hopes that there will one day be an app...

• xtcdukesxtcdukes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey BLIP!!! Are you ever going to get this finished?!!?! Us Android users are getting screwed over here!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base