I suggest you:

Allow comments on Blips

Sometimes I have witty retorts to other people's Blips. It would be awesome if I could post a comment without Blipping another song.

4,198 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adminblip.fm (Admin, Blip.fm) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jackets commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moncler jackets ou seldom see women carrying baby attend the important meeting and join hands? However this is truly happened. However, this paper also mentions Italian local tax departments, but does not give the ball WangLiu face, they take this opportunity to the king made an ultimatum to come back, and the $37 million in moncler coats.According to England "daily post reports, local time, on September 22 in Strasbourg, France in moncler 2010 northeastern city of the European parliament meetings held in Italy, A branch in Kabul, thousands of customers around the counter shouted, moncler sale jostled, request to withdraw money yuan withdrawals "before the people also supplies.was born the Moncler congresswoman only daughter of more than a month, Circumstances alter cases, though, maradona in Naples,Victoria arms in the whole process of Victoria have been meeting, not sleeping affect meeting process. In reviewing relevant documents when still occasionally lower the head to kiss gently chest Moncler jackets sale, and hung a sleeping Victoria didn’t know she was "present" is an important meeting. The European parliament’s predecessor was founded in 1952, the European coal and steel community parliament, this parliament was by France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and six members of 78 members and renamed as the European parliament in 1962. It is one of the three moncler jackets agencies, the eu legislation, Moncler jackets Men and consultation.

• zx81basic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd rather not have comments on blips. The way it works now is just fine. Keep it simple.

• roy watts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Commenting on a DJ's page rather than on an individual blip would be a much better option and much easier to implement than what's being proposed here.

• roy watts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like this idea. I've grown attached to the idea of musical conversations over my time on Blip.fm. One should be as clever and caring in the choice of music one chooses to reply with as with the conversation itself.

• Striff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think what you mean in that description , allready exists, it's called Twitter. I think what is more useful is that we can comment a blip.

• Luke Steele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Make blip-fm the people's station. If comments are allowed it will open a whole new world of music appreciation in the world... PEOPLE RADIO!!!! DO IT!!

• ViralStyles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could be very cool. Yes, I agree that a system of user options is highly important for the user experience :-) Only drawback is it distills the power of the medium. The rigor and beauty of music as message. The soundtrack to our conversations. That is pretty darn unique...:-)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base