I suggest you:

Add a 'mute this DJ' feature

Sometimes people go nuts and blip the same stuff over and over. I don't want to completely un-favorite them, but it would be nice if i could shut them up for, like, an hour.

306 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    blip.fmAdminblip.fm (Admin, Blip.fm) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Moncler  GudMoncler Gud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GHD straighteners are amazing hair straighteners.People have really began to take note of the latest fashion accessory since they blasted into the market.GHD straighteners are safe to use anytime.With GHD hair,you can create celebrity's hairstyle,too.You can make you hair as you want to have.All of GHD products are exported under very strict quality control, We are taking technology, quality and services as the business principle.We provide quality all kinds of hair straighteners at an incredible price, you can save more and we provide fast shipping! Show off your girl with the GHD IV styler! She will love it very much.

• a0ka0k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vital feature! I often find that the only solution now is to delete them and re-add when they stop sucking :) the problem then being that they realize you unfollowed and often that pollutes a dynamic that is otherwise friendly.

• cjr71244cjr71244 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes I really want this feature, I like a wide variety of music and have lots of interesting users but funk mixed with metal and then jazz just doesn't work well. the only way I've been able to get around this is to add users then delete them when I find their music doesn't mix perfectly with mine. then I lose track of their username

• Mott KornickiMott Kornicki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great Idea... I need to be muted.. Guilty as charged.. I need to over-load - the air with MY shit. People don't need that.. I need it- opt-out- temporarily.. is good!

• amadoraamadora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need this now...sometimes people just go overload on the blips and it's hard to enjoy the site!

• bellalabarrebellalabarre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see this, because honestly...when I like a song or listen to the same band I love everyday I DO blip them at least ones a day. But at the same time, it's not like you have only 5 fave DJs that you only get music from the same people. The blips from my favorite DJs are always random and different from one another. How about just adding more favorites for more variety instead of "muting"

• pooposterouspooposterous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if we could establish some limit on how many blips we get from a given dj, so if we don't want to mute them completely then we can just receive 5 blips in a day from 1 dj or whatever number we choose. Individual or global setting would be wonderful. Once they hit that limit, the blip will not show in the list, or will show in a separate list of "hidden" blips.

• diskursdiskurs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

«ban this song» would be nice, so that they still show up in the stream but are skipped in the playlist unless you unban it before.
        this button could be placed next to the "next button" or as an option for «next».
        hope there is no patent for this over at last.fm, just kidding.

• iraeirae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also 'Mute this artist' would be great. Some of my friends post a lot 'that danm guy's songs' and I don't really whant to mute all of them, just the artist... =)

Feedback and Knowledge Base