or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • parkylondon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think I know what I want. I would like a Blip button somewhere which allows me to Blip the tune / podcast I am listening to out to my Blip listeners. Simples.

This Blip button can be in iTunes, which would be perfect, but an Adobe Air applet would be fine or even a standalone app would do.

The flow would be

1. Listen to a song.
        2. Like it enough to Blip it
        3. Press the Blip button
        4. Blip goes out.

That doesn't sound so hard now does it?

• @ruidovisual_mx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Considering the nature of Blip.fm it has to be more than just a "blip" button, What would you blip? the first occurence in the list? may be you don't exactly want this.

• parkylondon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it astonishing that there is no way to Blip a song from my iTunes direct into Blip.fm. Seems like a gaping hole in functionality. I listen to iTunes a lot (like a LOT a lot) and for me to press a button and send that song to Blip would be great.

I stopped blipping for a long time because of this and only recently (today_ remembered Blip existed and the reason I stopped is the same reason I will probably stop again... Such a shame.

And no iPhone / iPad app either? Shame. So close....

• MattHurst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@daretoeatapeach Maybe this could be based on the playlists we develop, and cross publish our top picks into an iTunes list.

• alan.stebbens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This service is so much better than musicovery or iLike -- and they have iTune plug-ins. So, shouldn't blip.fm also have an iTunes plug-in?

• daretoeatapeach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What would this entail? Simply playing the songs would be cool, or using the blip interface through iTunes (I don't use iTunes but I know how you guys love the Red Delish). I would hope it would NOT have the ability to generate blips from your iTunes list, however. Blip would lose its community if the busiest blippers were auto-DJs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base