I suggest you:

let users create multiple playlists

For instance you might want a mellow playlist and a balls out rock playlist. Different music for different moods.

2,506 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    foamcow shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Moncler Gud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No need to worry about burning your hair down as ghd straighteners technology is safe to use on all hair types.GHD are equipped with multi-task facility that helps in turning even the most unruly hair into different styles to form smooth and shining locks.Now,our store have many kinds of hair straighteners.Either you like the attractive straight hair or sexy curls, the ghd iv styler will help you change your hair style at your will. We feel confident that you will find ghd hair straighteners are both excellent in quality and very competitive in price. And we will offer ghd hair you discount price and top quality.

• Thiago Diniz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be so good, to the people like me, that listens to different types of music, rock, pop rock, pop, dance, techno, eletro, metal, it would be the best thing ever!

• _voice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is REALLY needed.

E.g. on my account ( http://blip.fm/phatsonic ) I just post the best free electro, electronica and micromusic tracks I know. I really would love to do the same thing for Drum'n'Bass, Breakcore and Dubstep. But the two genres just don't fit when it comes to the listeners.

So now I can only have two accounts to do that. It would be really cool if I could just have two playlists in my account instead (for example "electro" and "breaks").

• Morgan Spector commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I came on I assumed this would be the setup, allowing the DJs to create different lists for different moods, themes, etc. I'd also like to see us be able to move songs in the playlists around. And finally, while there is a lot on Blip, there is a lot that isn't on. Among other things I want to work with outlaw country, and Blip has nothing.

• PaddyH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

didnt like the new beta version at first - but getting used to it now. multiple playlist would be a great idea though. hope you do introduce this. thanks for all the rest.

• larrrrs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, please. and make playlists more usable... smaller, sidebar-like?!?... playlist-view breaks the overall experience

• cjr71244 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and also make sure we can link the playlists we create, and be able to send them to someone something like blip.fm/username/playlistname

• Chandel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have multiple playlists! Im sure blip will make it happen pretty soon, this site is great!

• Amber Cole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only multiple playlists but also making it easier to delete songs off your playlists.

• Donna Autry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fab! because some days you might be in an adventurous, hot rocking mood, or in a mood for something zen.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base