I suggest you:

props I've given

make a list of people to whom I've given props recently, cannot remember all of them and wouldn't necessarily wanna double-props the same person

574 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • roy watts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd much rather have access to the songs I've given props for than the DJs I've propped.

• Zee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think this would be super useful. Sometimes i become excited and then distracted. I wonder who did i give props to last night?

• deejayladydee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

having a list of users/songs I propped would really help me to remember tracks that i liked and implement them into my own sets. also, it would help when trying to earn the big spender badges.

• beam1980 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like a list with the music that I liked... to come back to it and explore it more and listen to stuff again that I just ran over while being at blip... maybe that way I discover new stuff and people that show up in those lists often are probably worth being followed. So yeah... I'd love a list like that...

• bellalabarre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with ZachsMind. I care more about the song than the person, therefore this doesn't matter.

• daretoeatapeach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have given double-props before because I couldn't figure out whether I propped or not. Also, if there were such a list, you could scope through it to find new music that you liked that other people played. Now I just reblip anything I like, but it would be nice to have this feature.

• ZachsMind commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought about this one and supported it for awhile, but the system doesn't allow one to prop another more than three times a day. That's already built in. I don't really need to know who I propped, because I propped the song choice, not the person. Maybe I'll change my mind again in the future but after tinkering with Blip for a month, I realize I don't need this feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base