I suggest you:

allow people to search their own blips

this would be really useful for people like me who don't want to keep on re-blipping songs too many times.

527 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Barbara MartinsBarbara Martins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be so useful! I don't like to reblip my songs 3 or 4 times. Having a search engine would be awesome. (:

• veryheavenveryheaven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a search option, e.g. such as the one google offers for blogpost search in a blog, is a must must must ~ its totally annoying to re- research favs or most wanted songs in the database. thank you for reading :-) rock on - cassie, your wild_divine DJ

• daretoeatapeachdaretoeatapeach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Especially because there's stuff I blipped that I had to track down on music blogs so it doesn't show in regular search. Like my friend sent me "Lee Press on and the Nails" but searching "Lee Press-on" or "lee press" returns nada in the search box.

• valiavalia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can search your playlist using "find on this page", since it's all one page. If we have multiple playlists as promised, you can sort your blips by type, copying the good blips to the appropriate playklist, and these would be easy to search.
        I know this is a big project for those who have been blipping for a while, but you'd probably be doing some of this work anyway.

• daretoeatapeachdaretoeatapeach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. Sometimes I can find my own past blips using Google's advanced search, but this is definitely a hack/hassle to be avoided.

• ZachsMindZachsMind commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have over 2000 blips now, and it's entirely unwieldy to manage because it's all just one list that I can't even get on one page. If we can't break up our blips into chunks and move them around, at least allow us to search to see easily if we've already blipped a song before.

Feedback and Knowledge Base